Preparation time: 1 hour
🍽 Servings: 6 cookies
- 4 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz Butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar-free Chocolate Chips
1) Combine cream cheese, butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
2) Add in the almond flour and blend until into a smooth dough.
3) Fold the chocolate chips into the mixture.
4) Divide the dough into balls and gently flatten into shape.
5) Chill until ready to serve.
Energy - 136 kcal
Protein - 2.7g (8%)
Fat - 13g (87%)
Carbohydrates - 1.8g (6%)
Fiber - 0.7g
We have brought certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs together to create perfect keto meal plans – ones that are effective, convenient, cost-effective, enjoyable, and tailored to each person.
These custom meal plans are developed based on the latest scientific research behind nutrition, so one can enhance ones health and figure in the fastest and most doable manner.
Your meal plan is completely designed from the answers you gave during the eight-step questionnaire on our website.